Welcome to my Doodle Girls blog!

Hi everyone!! Thank you for stopping by. I am SO excited that my small business is booming lately! Yay!! Please keep checking my shop for new items for fall, Christmas, weddings, and even everyday use!! Oh...and I've updated my fabrics choices for baby gift sets in the September 2011 category, so please take a peak when you can! =)

Have a blessed day!

LeAnn
SHOP: www.doodlegirls.etsy.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer days have come and gone!

Summer days have come and gone...way too quickly! Kids are back in school and I thought life would slow down a bit for me...but no! Doodle Girls is keeping me busier than ever! I'm not complaining though...I LOVE IT! It's makes my heart happy to create for others..and a little extra cash flow's nice too! =D
I'm in the process of adding new fabrics for my boys and girls baby sets and I'll also be posting ribbon choices for my personalized headbands and ribbon ties. Hold tight...more info to come over the course of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment