Welcome to my Doodle Girls blog!

Hi everyone!! Thank you for stopping by. I am SO excited that my small business is booming lately! Yay!! Please keep checking my shop for new items for fall, Christmas, weddings, and even everyday use!! Oh...and I've updated my fabrics choices for baby gift sets in the September 2011 category, so please take a peak when you can! =)

Have a blessed day!

LeAnn
SHOP: www.doodlegirls.etsy.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

These coordinating fabrics and ribbons are for my new baby boy sets. They include onesies with an adorable tie applique so the little guy looks "Just Like Daddy", a burp cloth embellished w/the coordinating ribbon and embroidered name, and a bib w/baby's stacked name in beautiful matching colors. I have made a few of these creations for you to view...just waiting on the little mans name!

No comments:

Post a Comment