Welcome to my Doodle Girls blog!

Hi everyone!! Thank you for stopping by. I am SO excited that my small business is booming lately! Yay!! Please keep checking my shop for new items for fall, Christmas, weddings, and even everyday use!! Oh...and I've updated my fabrics choices for baby gift sets in the September 2011 category, so please take a peak when you can! =)

Have a blessed day!

LeAnn
SHOP: www.doodlegirls.etsy.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 PC baby boy gift set fabric choices

 Check out these adorable NEW fabrics for the 3 piece baby boy gift sets.  Check out my website for pricing and photos.




Summer stripes, chocolate w/blue spots, coral/sage/brown stripes

 Chocolate/blue paisley, gray/blue/green plaid,
Business man stripes (blue,green,brown,burgundy,orange)
Georgia, Houndstooth 

Flames, Brody stripes (brown/sage/blue-green), cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment