Welcome to my Doodle Girls blog!

Hi everyone!! Thank you for stopping by. I am SO excited that my small business is booming lately! Yay!! Please keep checking my shop for new items for fall, Christmas, weddings, and even everyday use!! Oh...and I've updated my fabrics choices for baby gift sets in the September 2011 category, so please take a peak when you can! =)

Have a blessed day!

LeAnn
SHOP: www.doodlegirls.etsy.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall is in the air!!

I'm SO happy that fall is so close, as it's my favorite time of year!  We're enjoying some long awaited cooler weather in the 70s during the day...aaaahh!!  I've been busier than ever in the sales department and am SOOO very grateful!!  Lots of baby sets and ponytail streamers being sold on a daily basis!!  It's hard to keep up with...but no complaints here!  =D  I'm adding some new products on a weekly basis and NEW fabric choices for my baby sets.  Please check them all out.  Oh yea....soon I will be adding ribbon lots for purchase to make your own bows!!!  Can't wait to get those posted.  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment